Cruise with Agnes de Bohemia boat.
Why this boat?
Along with the larger Grand Bohemia and Bohemia Rhapsody, the Agnes de Bohemia is another new and modern boat ranking among the elite boats in our fleet and the Czech Republic as a whole.
- christened on 7 May 2014 at the eco-dock in Kampa in Prague
- regular and other cruises start from the eco-dock in Kampa
- the carefully chosen name refers to the company's Czech tradition and emphasises the quality of the boat
- the boat was built in the Bolle shipyard in Derben over a four-month period
- it was first launched in April 2014
- the boat fulfils the most stringent European standards, thanks to which it cruises almost silently and with minimum emissions
- thanks to air-conditioning and heating the boat is suitable for year-round operation
- it has one deck with a retractable all-glass roof
- it is the fastest boat of this size in Prague
Seated: 80 guests ( Capacity is defined for a buffet-style catering. Entertainment program and changes of the set-up reduces boat’s capacity.)
Max: 100 guests
Cocktails: 100 guests
(50 guests - Min. number of people to order catering)
Additional information regarding prices and availability
Latest price updated on July 9, 2019.
This price is valid for events with min. cruising time of 2 hours and catering of min. 1.000 CZK/person incl. VAT. Catering might include: beverages, cold or warm buffet and side dishes.
We charge 50 % of the rental price during the time of preparation (f.e. set-up on request) and 70 % during the time when the boat isstanding at the dock or cruising empty. In case of outsourced catering we charge 200 % of the rental price. Other special request will be priced individually.
For more information about this boat CLICK HERE.
Boat Agnes de Bohemia by Prague Boats.
phone: +420 605 700 007